Welcome to The Pines, one of Jensen Beach’s beautiful family friendly communities. Located on Jensen Beach Boulevard just east of US1, The Pines is infamous for its 210 acres of stunning tropical lands including 22 acres of lakes and over 80 acres of designated wetlands and preserves. Constructed by Pulte Homes in the mid-1990s, The Pines homes are known for their concrete block construction/stucco exteriors, open floor plans, and quality craftsmanship. There are over 600 homes in The Pines which are divided into four distinct subdivisions; The Pines, Windemere, Windemere at the Pines, and The Reserve. Homes in The Pines range in size from 1,700 square feet to over 2,900 square feet. Residents enjoy many upgraded features in their Pineapple Plantation style homes which include open floor plans, upgraded kitchens, high-end appliances, walk-in closets, and covered patios. Enjoy beautiful views of the natural Florida preserve and one of seven beautiful sparkling blue lakes from almost every angle. Luxury living in The Pines ranges in price from $350,000 to $490,000. Homeowner Association dues include basic cable and maintenance of all common areas.
The Pines is conveniently located in the heart of Jensen Beach with access to the multitude of amenities that the city has to offer. Residents have the opportunity to join JB Golf and Country Club which is located adjacent to the community and features championship golf, world class tennis, and 5-star amenities. Proximity to the Beach is about 4 miles with a drive time of 10 minutes max. Shoppers will enjoy full access to the Treasure Coast Mall and Downtown Jensen Beach, which is only moments from the community. Jensen Beach is known for it’s yearly festivals including the Jensen Beach Pineapple Festival and Jensen Beach Fine Arts and Crafts Show. Children who live in The Pines attend F.A. Williams Elementary School, Stuart Middle School, and Jensen Beach High School. If you are looking for life on the preserve, then look no further than The Pines/Pineapple Plantation.
- Many of the homes in The Pines have private pools in the backyards and premium lots have some serene lake and pond views as well.
- Neither the Pines or Windemere offers the amenities of a community pool or clubhouse which keeps the HOA fees quite low at $59.00 a month (as of August 2017).
- Neighborhood amenities include basic cable tv service and sidewalks along the main thoroughfare.
- When in The Pines of Jensen Beach, the following attractions and activities are readily available:
- At the nearby Indian Riverside Park, you’ll find the Maritime & Classic Boat Museum.
- Jensen Beach Bowl offers bowling, arcade, and lounge for fun with friends and family. Right next to Langford Park.
- Jensen Beach, providing sun and sand, umbrella and chair rentals, food and drink bar, lifeguard, restrooms, and showers! It’s just a quick trip over the Jensen Beach Causeway.
The Jensen Beach Chamber of Commerce hosts the weekly Jamming Jensen event in downtown Jensen Beach every Thursday evening, as well as annual events like the Pineapple Festival, Frances Langford Memorial Fishing Tournament, and Fine Art & Crafts Show.
In addition to the best schools, The Pines has a regional park that offers little league and soccer and many family attractions. World-famous fishing is just a ride away. Stuart is known as the “Sailfish capital of the world.”
If you would like to view some of the homes for sale in The Pines you can visit the search page of this site or contact me directly and I would be happy to send you a list of available properties for sale. As always, you can contact me with questions.